How We Help Our Youth Sports Franchise Owners
At XP League, when it comes to support for running your business, we thought of everything so that you don’t have to. We provide all our new owners with a complete league in a box. This comprehensive kit contains valuable tools, resources, and information to help you succeed on your journey with us.
Here’s what is included in our support:
Proven plans for launching, marketing, and running your business
Unrivaled coaching and marketing support
Access to official branded gear and team logos
Exclusive partnerships with top esports brands
Tournament management and national game play
A League Commissioner network of the best and brightest leaders in the industry
Just like in the esports we teach, teamwork is integral to success. That’s why at XP League, you may be going into business for yourself, but you’ll never be alone. We are entrepreneurs and franchisees ourselves, so we understand the ownership experience inside and out.
Our team has encountered problems and challenges and has helped smooth all of them out so that you have a truly rewarding experience with us. Yet despite our best efforts, additional challenges may arise along your journey, which is why we will always be here to provide the support you need to overcome them.
- This is our operations manual. It is always accessible and updated as new procedures and/or improvements to processes occur.
- We provide you with weekly published coach’s guides, moderated roundtable discussions, and game day support.
- Through XPLife, LCs are able to automate, schedule, and communicate. VCP is an app for LCs to publish training content and interact with teams.
- PCA training and double goal certification.
- Background checks and child safety training
- Tournament management platform, game-day support, and XP coins
Reach out to us to learn more about our gaming franchise opportunity and the support we provide owners.